Independent contractors are a valuable and essential component of Reach Recruitment’s talent pool.
According to Business.gov.au, independent contractors run their own business, hiring out their services to other organisations. Unlike employees, they negotiate their own fees and working arrangements, and can work for a variety of clients at one time.
Because your entitlements and obligations differ considerably from an employee, we have an in-house contractor management system in place to look after your rights and responsibilities, including timesheets, payroll, tax, super, insurance, workers’ compensation, and contract management, among others. We also work with you to resolve any workplace issues by offering our dispute resolution services, including practical advice, information on workplace laws, and important contacts to assist you in dealing with business-related crises.
Why you should contract with Reach Recruitment
- Dedicated relationship management, no matter how short or long your contract is
- No admin fee following successful placement with our clients
- Free access to an online portal for timesheets
- Full payroll management with our in-house payroll company
- Salary packaging options
- Six- to eight-week contract renewal process
- Option to receive feedback from your employer(s)
- Discounted private health cover
- Refer a friend and receive a pre-paid visa gift card to the value of AUD200
- One-on-one CV, job search, and career management advice
- Annual calendar of social events, including Christmas parties and team luncheons
If you are an independent contractor and wish to register your interest with us, please send us your enquiry using the ‘Request a Callback’ form below and we will call you for a confidential discussion. Refer to the Verticals tab for more information on current vacancies.
Icon credit: Noun Project; Gerald Wildmoser